Advisory Committee Member Profile
Client Service Manager
Areas of Expertise
Manager, Relocation Counselor, and Referral Coordinator at WHR Group
• 11+ years of relocation experience
• 20+ years customer service experience
• Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson, 2010
• B.A. in Psychology, University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
• Corporate relocation professional responsible for managing client relationships within the organization. Responsible for the ongoing management of the largest global accounts in the company, accountable for client service delivery, client retention, growth, and profitability.
• Manages a team of U.S. Domestic and International mobility and relocation consultants in administering customers’ relocation policies and services, serving as the daily contact for policy clarification, best practice recommendations, and service recovery when necessary.
• Assists Human Resource and Finance departments with benchmarking, policy recommendations, and recruitment of key talent through customization of relocation requirements to stay current with trends in the industry.
• Manages global policies, program and spend exceeding $10M+ annually
• Monthly relocation expense projection and updates
• National and International relocation cost estimates
• Organizes and conducts client quarterly reviews and facilitates supplier partnerships
• Staff performance reviews, training and educational development
• Assists in creating and presenting prospective client sales presentations; implementation and onboarding
• Strong customer service, budgeting, business compliance, and management skills